Pride Factor, founders of the Inspired Youth platform designed to motivate the future leaders of South Africa, are proud to announce that they have been invited to conduct a workshop on the opening day of 40th annual celebrations of Youth Month at the National Exhibition Centre (Nasrec) in Johannesburg on Saturday 11 June.Details
The Greg Secker Foundation’s Inspired Youth workshop held at Reddam House in Johannesburg last Saturday has received an overwhelmingly positive response from those who attended, the role models and celebrities who presented motivational insights as well as the organisations and schools who brought students to the event.Details
Everyone present at the Inspired Youth workshop in Cape Town on Saturday has given the event rave reviews after hearing insights from, and interacting with, half a dozen of the country’s highest profile role models. The nearly 400 teenage participants from schools across the Cape Peninsula left Jan van Riebeeck High School highly motivated and ready to achieve their full potential as they aspire to became the country’s future leaders.Details
The Greg Secker Foundation, created to positively enhance the quality of life for young people around the world, has launched the ‘Inspired Youth’ programme in South Africa to provide young people, regardless of background, with the strategies and confidence to achieve their full potential and realise their ultimate destiny.
Using the proven formula developed by Secker in his Success Summits for business people, adapted specifically for teenagers, the programme is being rolled out by Pride Factor, the Cape Town based life-skills academy dedicated to inspiring young minds.
The launch phase comprises motivational one-day workshops where the country’s top young role models in a wide range of business, sports and entertainment share their personal insights, provide thought-provoking options and interact with audiences of up to 500 participants.
The first two Inspired Youth events are scheduled for Cape Town (27 February) and Johannesburg (12 March). They include:
- Input from the Greg Secker Foundation’s international programmes
- Hosted and presented by Dene Botha – founder of Pride Factor
- Six selected speakers, each an aspirational role model
- Take home program and participant’s goody-bag
- Entertainment – DJ / Comedian / Dancers / Strong-man
- Prizes, incentives, gifts and a memento of the event
- Catering for participants, speakers and entertainers
- Exhibitors from a range of educational, entrepreneurial and business enterprises
- Mainstream television, radio and print coverage before, during and after events
- Extensive and ongoing digital / social media campaign
- Branding – posters, fliers, banners and photo-wall
- Official photographer and videographer
- Automated hashtag printing kiosk for instant branded images
Founded in 2010, the Greg Secker Foundation has run similar youth programmes in the United Kingdom and is excited to be bringing their experience and commitment to South Africa along with their partner Pride Factor.
See more at www.gregseckerfoundation.com